WFCU Mobile App
Access your accounts anytime, anywhere with the WFCU Mobile App for Apple and Android smart phones and mobile devices.
With a wide variety of convenient features, you can quickly and securely:
- Check your account balances and activity
- Manage scheduled payments and transfers
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between accounts
- Check rates
- Find your closest retail location or ATM
- Send or receive INTERAC e-Transfer® transactions
There are numerous other benefits including:
- All account login information is the same as your online banking information so there are no additional passwords to remember.
- Easy to navigate
Plus... when you activate the QuickView feature in the app, you can access account balances without having to log in at all.
Privacy and Security
It’s our priority to keep your information safe, which is why our mobile app uses the same level of high security as our full online banking website.
To start using the WFCU Mobile App, simply follow these simple steps:
If you have an iPhone, iPad and/or iPod Touch
- Open the Apple App Store on your iPhone and search "WFCU".
- Review the information and click on the “FREE” icon at the top right corner.
- When the icon changes to “INSTALL APP”, click on it again.
- When prompted, enter your App Store username and password.
- The WFCU Mobile App will download and install onto your device.
- Once downloaded, click on the icon on your homepage and start mobile banking.
If you have an Android device
- Open Google Play on your Android phone and search for WFCU.
- Review the description.
- Click on “install”.
- Review and accept permissions.
- Click “open” to start using the app.
Please note... to use the WFCU Mobile App, you must have online banking access. To obtain online banking access, contact the Member Contact Centre at 519-974-3100 or visit a retail location near you.
Click here to view WFCU Mobile App Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s).
Mobile Web Banking
Our online banking website has been optimized specifically for mobile phones such as the iPhone® or BlackBerry®. It does not require you to download or install any application.
With WFCU’s Mobile Web Banking, you can:
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Manage scheduled bills and transfers
- Send or receive INTERAC e-transfer transactions
- Find a WFCU retail location or ATM
- And much more…
How do I access Mobile Web Banking?
- Ensure you have access to WFCU online banking.
- You have logged into online banking at least once from a desktop computer.
- When you're ready to access mobile web, simply visit www.wfcu.ca/m from your smart phone browser.
- You can add an icon to your home screen for easy access.
If you are not currently signed up for online banking, contact your retail location to sign up today.
Click here to view Mobile Web Banking Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s).
Mobile Text Banking
Mobile Text Banking gives you real-time access to your accounts wherever you happen to be. Just send a quick text message to your account and you'll receive a message back. It's fast and easy (standard rates text message rates may apply based on your carrier and your plan).
Mobile Text Banking works on all text-enabled phones, as long as you can send and receive text messages.
Check your balances and recent account activity from anywhere you can get a signal - instantly. You'll get the account information you want, when you need it, without having to find a computer. Have complete peace of mind with the ability to check what's going on in your account.
Your personal information is always secure - the only details transmitted will be your account balance or recent account activity. If you lose your phone, no one can make changes to your account, steal funds, or see your personal and financial information. And, it's quick and easy to cancel mobile banking if needed.
Ready to sign up?
To go mobile, all you need is access to online banking. Don't have it? Contact your retail location to sign up today.
If you're already an online banking user:
Log in to online banking.
Click on the Manage Mobile Banking link under the Account Services section.
Follow the instructions on the screen to register your phone for mobile banking.
You will receive a text message with a passcode.
Confirm your passcode on online banking and select your accounts for mobile access.
Complete the registration process.
Click here to view Mobile Text Banking Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s).